cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1091037 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/tutorials: tutorial-rop-client/pom.xml tutorial-rop-server/pom.xml tutorial/pom.xml
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:42:14 GMT
On 11/04/11 9:35 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> Tutorials need their own version numbers for maven plugins since they aren't inheriting
from the parent pom. (Perhaps they should?)
> That was another one of those workarounds to build modules with no dependancies on Cayenne
Maven internals.

Yes, I can see. I just did the simple thing for now to avoid maven complaining and prevent
upgrades of maven plugins from breaking things. But it is a candidate for cleaning up with
a new inheritance.

The actual work is trivial really (we don't even need to move folders around since that is
completely unrelated unless we care about people downloading one little extra pom).

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis