cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: help needed in reverse engineering(schema to tables)
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 00:10:20 GMT
On 9/04/11 9:51 AM, sri krishna prasad wrote:

> hi friends, good morning,
>
> Can we create tables from the classes in cayenne moduler(3.0+) as this is one of the
feature of cayenne?

> i tryed in both CM versions(2.0+,3.0.1) but it is showing alert box error" driver load
error" although i gave correct driver name and url path.

> i have attached the image of the error.

I am moving this to the user list because it belongs there and not on the Cayenne dev list.
Please drop dev@ from any replies.

Your image didn't come through to this list, however what you are doing is basically correct.
Perhaps you just need to review your db driver jar file to make sure it is correct. Also,
some of the database URIs are quite confusing at first. This may help:

   http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/database-support.html

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis