cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne Website > Download
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 23:01:19 GMT
On 8/04/11 12:46 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> On Apr 7, 2011, at 5:44 PM, confluence@apache.org wrote:

>> h3. Nightly builds
>> * [Individual Cayenne modules|http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Cayenne-trunk/lastBuild/]modules|http://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Cayenne-trunk/lastBuild/]
are built from the SVN trunk by our continuous integration server.

> How do you actually download anything from Hudson? I am coming in as anonymous user and
don't see any links to assembled artifacts.

That feature was turned off. I've re-enabled it, but I need to put in the config a full list
of artifact paths. I'll try to get it to build first and then do that.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis