cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: Playing Around with Icons
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 19:45:04 GMT
Hi;

Yes, it does look a bit like a strawberry! :)  Getting a thin Cayenne
pepper in 16x16 pixels is a bit tricky, but I'll do some more thinking
about it.

cheers.

> Risk being inaccurate and go for a traditional thin crescent hot red
> pepper look.
>> Andrew, this is great! We were always short on graphics design talent and I alway
envied WOLips :-) Having a fresh button set for Cayenne 3.1 will definitely be a cool addition.
>> For me the first visual association for the entity icon was also strawberry. Wonder
how else can we depict Cayenne pepper on a button?

--
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz