cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Cayenne CAY-1418 (major issue)
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 08:43:09 GMT
On 5/04/11 6:26 PM, A Priyanka wrote:
> hello..this is link regarding to that issue..n iam not able to understand
> the meaning ..wat actually the error is..could you please help me out in
> understanding the error..n posible solutions..
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1418

This is to do with creating objects within the lifecycle callbacks and having them trigger
other callbacks. But perhaps we need to start from the other end. Forget the Jira issue: what
is your problem? What are you trying to solve? Don't worry about some obscure task which virtually
no-one runs up against.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis