cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1M2
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:46:22 GMT
I'll see if I can take a look at it tonight, as a non-binding vote. :)

GATAATGCTATTTCTTTAATTTTCGAA

On Mar 1, 2011, at 9:38 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> Very cool.
>
> And we need just one more volunteer.
>
> (BTW, committers who are not PMC members are more than welcome to evaluate the release
and vote on it as well. It won't be a binding vote, but it will still be very valuable.)

> Andrus
>
> On Mar 1, 2011, at 5:34 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
>
>> Hi Andrus,
>>
>> My intention is to check it out tonight from home since I can't seem
>> to build at work.  I was going to do that last night, but was overcome
>> by events.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> mrg
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>> Actually we need 3 PMC +1's to make it an Apache release. I don't think we can
bypass that. So I have no problem if voting takes more time, but we do it properly.

>>> What about other PMC members - who else can take a look at it?
>>>
>>> Andrus

this last fortnight. But in principal I think this is a very good time for M2 and even without
more votes from committers who can test it, I say put it out there... this is only a milestone
after all, not a beta or final release.

finished release preparation and posted it here: