cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1M2
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:06:14 GMT
Actually we need 3 PMC +1's to make it an Apache release. I don't think we can bypass that.
So I have no problem if voting takes more time, but we do it properly.

What about other PMC members - who else can take a look at it?

Andrus

On Mar 1, 2011, at 5:03 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> My apologies... I've been swamped by work and a small IT disaster to solve this last
fortnight. But in principal I think this is a very good time for M2 and even without more
votes from committers who can test it, I say put it out there... this is only a milestone
after all, not a beta or final release.

> Ari
>

> On 23/02/11 10:35 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> This got delayed a few days, as I was busy at work, but now finally I finished release
preparation and posted it here: