cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1M2
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:07:06 GMT
Outside of a few glitches in the modeler*, everything I checked was
fine.  MD5 checksums matched.  Source compiled to the same binary as
the distribution (not counting timestamp/author differences).  All
test cases ran.  Custom test application ran.

+1 for a milestone release.

Thanks,

mrg

* The first time I tried to delete an attribute in the modeler it
opened an empty confirm window.  Clicking the close button (on the
window, because the confirm window was empty) threw an exception.  I
couldn't reproduce this.  Also, when creating a custom test model, I
accidentally tried to create a relationship name with the same name as
an attribute.  Clicking the "Done" button in the relationship
inspector didn't do anything.  Clicking it again closed the window,
but the relationship didn't exist.  This should probably produce a
warning of some kind as it took me several attempts to realize my
mistake.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> This got delayed a few days, as I was busy at work, but now finally I finished release
preparation and posted it here: