cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Lakpriya <kasun.lakpriy...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Cayenne Modeler integration with Eclipse IDE
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:17:01 GMT
Hi all,

I am Kasun Lakpriya an final year undergraduate student from Sri Lanka
following a computer science and engineering degree. Last year for GSoC I
worked for Apache Sofftware Foundation and developed a tool [1] for Apache
Directory project. (That was an Eclipse plugin)

While I was looking for some possible projects for this time I came up with
your idea about "Cayenne Modeler integration with Eclipse IDE". I am really
interested about it. I have some basic knowledge about Hibernate ORM. I have
checked out the trunk and build it and integrated with Eclipse IDE. Now I am
going though Documentation of the project.

Can you please direct me to a good point to get familiar with the code?

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/dirstudio-ldap-tooling/

Thank you,
Kasun