cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Article
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:15:36 GMT
All,

thanks for the tons of feedback, I appreciate it. After my initial
post my job killed me, so I had to delay my response. I am still
unsure what to write, but the information in this thread gave my
inspiration for 5 articles.

Thanks to all and I will let you know what I agreed with the mag

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de