cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Google Summer Of Code 2011
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2011 02:42:22 GMT
Dear Sir ,
Thanks for the replying me and for the advices.I am bit busy with my
semester exams (until March 28) and hope to work more on this after 28. Mean
while i check out the code base and build it. Also i tried tutorial in the
web site(in the middle part). Remaining things are ,do the example
web application and bug fixing as you mentioned earlier.
           Google has announced the accepted organizations list
[list]<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/program/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2011>
and
the time line [time-line]<http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline>
.