cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ksenia Khailenko <xenia_khaile...@tut.by>
Subject GSoC tasks?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:24:50 GMT
Hi Eshan!

Thanks for your attention to our project, I hope our cooperation will be
helpful:)

I've been already starting work on such a plugin some time ago, you can see
my patch at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1392

This weekend I'm going to adjust it to the current version of Cayenne and
commit it to the sandbox.

As for your question about synchronization - the mapping java classes
generated by Cayenne are supposed not to be changed at all, so I don't think
we need such a feature. if you change the caynenne.xml or domain map files
of cayenne project in Eclipse(or anywhere outside the Modeler), Modeler will
catch the changes(this id already implemented), so, we need to focus on the
synchronization of java files with the possible changes of model in
Modeler(by starting the cgen and refreshing files)

--
Regards, Ksenia Khailenko