cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1M2
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 14:29:34 GMT
Sorry, my four-year project (is it five now)? finally went live
yesterday.   I can't even find time to keep up with my emails right
now :)

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Actually we need 3 PMC +1's to make it an Apache release. I don't think we can bypass
that. So I have no problem if voting takes more time, but we do it properly.

> What about other PMC members - who else can take a look at it?
>
> Andrus
>

> On Mar 1, 2011, at 5:03 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>
>> My apologies... I've been swamped by work and a small IT disaster to solve this last
fortnight. But in principal I think this is a very good time for M2 and even without more
votes from committers who can test it, I say put it out there... this is only a milestone
after all, not a beta or final release.

>> Ari
>>

>> On 23/02/11 10:35 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> This got delayed a few days, as I was busy at work, but now finally I finished
release preparation and posted it here: