cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1M2
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:34:57 GMT
Hi Andrus,

My intention is to check it out tonight from home since I can't seem
to build at work.  I was going to do that last night, but was overcome
by events.

Thanks,

mrg

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Actually we need 3 PMC +1's to make it an Apache release. I don't think we can bypass
that. So I have no problem if voting takes more time, but we do it properly.

> What about other PMC members - who else can take a look at it?
>
> Andrus
>

> On Mar 1, 2011, at 5:03 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>
>> My apologies... I've been swamped by work and a small IT disaster to solve this last
fortnight. But in principal I think this is a very good time for M2 and even without more
votes from committers who can test it, I say put it out there... this is only a milestone
after all, not a beta or final release.

>> Ari
>>

>> On 23/02/11 10:35 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> This got delayed a few days, as I was busy at work, but now finally I finished
release preparation and posted it here: