cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: preparing 3.1M2
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:41:18 GMT
Heads up. I am done with my high-priority fixes for 3.1 and going to assemble a release for
voting shortly.

I'd love to fix more bugs before the release (such as CAY-1526, etc.), but considering everybody's
lack of time, I think those should wait. IMO it is very important to make much more serious
fixes available to our early adopters ASAP. (I am one of those adopters, and M1 wasn't good
enough for me to use in production. M2 should be, unless I checked in some nasty bug in the
last couple of days :-)).

Andrus

On Feb 13, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> I think it is a good time to start thinking about 3.1M2. I've fixed a number of critical
issues that caused production problems with M1, we have lots of new cool things (cayenne-lifecycle),
and we also have a number of early adopters. My own pre-M2 TODO is to finish some serialization
related testing. If there are no objections, after that I am going to start M2 release procedure.