cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: preparing 3.1M2
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:38:38 GMT
BTW, here are the test results on my machine:

hsqldb: no failures
derby: no failures
postgres:

Failed tests:
  testBLOB(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)

Mysql:

Failed tests:
 testREAL(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
 testProcedureQueryStringMapBoolean(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextPerformQueryAPITest)

There are also occasional random failures on Hudson and locally due to WeakReferences in ObjectStore
and unpredictable GC. I am planing to clean up the tests at some point and also maybe implement
a pluggable object retain strategy to make things more predictable.

Andrus