cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Documentation
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:33:35 GMT
>> No problem here, I am an Apache Member and therefore my CLA is on file.
>
> Ugh sorry :-) Of course I saw your name on other lists. Should've checked before sending
a boilerplate response. Being slow today :-)

hey no problem its not necessary to know each members/committer name
from mind ;-)

> Here is the "editable" root of the CAY space: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Index
Let me know if you have problems with write access.

I am still not able to find for example this page:
http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/queries.html in the wiki.
Probably still a rights problem? Don't have clue to be honest. Maybe
you could send me the link to this page on the wiki - if it opens in
my browser I am an idiot, if not, it might be a related to a
permission problem.

I have seen there is a special group for people with CLA. Maybe its
related to that:
https://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/#Index-Butwhatifwewouldlikethecommunityatlargetohelpmaintainthespace%253F

Or is this wiki editable via SVN?

--