cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Documentation
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:16:04 GMT
> Legal: to contribute to any of the DOC* spaces, you will need to submit a CLA to Apache
(http://apache.org/licenses/), so that we have a document allowing us to include your contributions
in our releases.

No problem here, I am an Apache Member and therefore my CLA is on file.

> Community karma: just like with code, initially we'll need to review your contributions
before they go in the docs. Since Confluence doesn't support a review workflow, I suggest
that you submit smaller changes to this list, so somebody with access could apply them. If
you are planning on writing bigger chunks of documentation, you can use the CAY space on Wiki
which IIRC is open to anyone. We can use CAY space for review.

I tried to use cwiki, but when navigating to the page in request I get
redirected to the the c.a.o website. I tried to get out the URL on
cwiki, but failed. Can you recommend a way to navigate through cwiki
to the correct page without pain?

Cheers
Christian

--