cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Google Summer Of Code 2011
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:16:48 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a final year university student who is studying computer science and
engineering at University Of Moratuwa , Sri Lanka.<http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/> I
am interested in submit a proposal for the Google Summer Of Code 2011. As
for my technical back ground i am familiar with object orientation concepts
and implementations  (In java, C#) and some of built tools which are used in
Apache Cayenne (Maven , SVN). Previously I used some object relational
mapping frameworks (Spring Hibernate)  for DB transactions and i was really
interested in that area. Also i figure out Apache Cayenne is a similar frame
work which provide Object Relational Mappings. Then it leads me to  work for
this project and submit a good a proposal for Google Summer Of Code 2011. I
need a guide to go on with this project  and hope to work with the developer
team.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*

P.A.Eshan Sudharaka