cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Documentation
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 07:08:07 GMT
Hi,

> I just added permissions for 'asf-cla' group to edit CAY space. Let me know if that allows
to you do anything in the CAY space.

OK - looks good

> CAYDOC* spaces (the ones that contain per-release documentation published to website
and downloadable release) are restricted to 'cayenne-users' group that contains all committers
plus other frequent contributors. I am sure we'll be able to add you there without much formalities
if you start working on the docs.

Ah, now I understood. CAYDOC is different to CAY ;-)
However, I added a comment to the following page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAYDOC/Caching+Query+Results

I have put my changes into a comment - is that ok for you guys?

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de