cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Article
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:04:50 GMT
I think comparing Cayenne to Hibernate may be a good topic. Like Ari said, maybe with focus
on how a user would do things with Cayenne.

Another topic is preview of Cayenne 3.1. Things like its very small but powerful DI container,
extensions for advanced lifecycle management using annotations going beyond JPA low-level
callbacks. The last one is also a good case study on the advantages of DataObject architecture.

Andrus