cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to Documentation
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 07:49:10 GMT

> I have put my changes into a comment - is that ok for you guys?

Of course. I totally forgot about this possibility.

Andrus

On Feb 17, 2011, at 9:08 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I just added permissions for 'asf-cla' group to edit CAY space. Let me know if that
allows to you do anything in the CAY space.

> OK - looks good
>
>> CAYDOC* spaces (the ones that contain per-release documentation published to website
and downloadable release) are restricted to 'cayenne-users' group that contains all committers
plus other frequent contributors. I am sure we'll be able to add you there without much formalities
if you start working on the docs.