cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Article
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:38:57 GMT
Any article would be beneficial, so at the outset, I say "write about what you know best and
are most comfortable talking about". Beyond that, comparing to Hibernate is useful for developers
familiar with Hibernate but frustrated for some reason. However, discussing Cayenne's own
attributes is probably even more useful. Cayenne stands on its own without needing Hibernate
as a reference point. Some of the interesting areas (in my opinion):

* the modeler
* reverse engineering a db
* ROP (three tier)
* caching and integration with other providers such as osCache

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis