cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: WindowBuilder
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:07:45 GMT
I haven't actually tried it out (and can't download it here at work).
I might give it a shot in a few days.  I'm curious if it would be
useful in making the modeler a better product and easier to add
features to the modeler.  Yeah, I know that would be a large
undertaking, but it might be worthwhile.  It would distract me from my
other project, though.

mrg