cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: WindowBuilder
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:19:04 GMT
I've used it for about two years now (before it was free). It is nice, but to be honest we
stopped using it with FormLayout and switched to using miglayout which is much easier to use
without any GUI tool at all (WindowBuilder can still be helpful, but it isn't as important).
I highly recommend miglayout for Swing (and maybe it also works for SWT?)

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis