cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] cayenne-3.1M1
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:56:21 GMT
Release is published, download page updated. Should be visible on the site shortly.

Andrus

On Nov 26, 2010, at 7:08 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2010, at 9:21 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.1M1/
>
> I am voting +1 and closing the vote. We have the following results:
>
> Aristedes Maniatis +1
> Michael Gentry +1
> Tore Halset +1
> Andrus Adamchik +1
>
> I will publish artifacts shortly.
>
> M1 vote was a good occasion for me to switch my production system to Cayenne 3.1 and
do some real testing of the new Cayenne. This resulted in discovery of CAY-1515, CAY-1516,
CAY-1517. Of those CAY-1515 is pretty serious. As you see I still voted +1 on the release,
as I think the first 3.1 milestone is not expected to be perfect code-wise. But I guess we
should mention this known issue when making an announcement (and note that it is fixed already
and will be included in M2).