cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: M1 Configuration
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:04:18 GMT
Yeah, the whole bootstrap mechanism was rewritten. There was no way we could keep it backwards
compatible.

I tried to keep a few things around though, that are not detectable during user app compilation.
E.g. org.apache.cayenne.conf.WebApplicationContextFilter (declared in web.xml), etc. But the
upgrade definitely requires inspecting compile errors and providing 3.1 replacements for those.

Andrus

On Nov 22, 2010, at 12:01 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> On 22/11/10 8:52 PM, Tore Halset wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> I am trying out the new M1 candidate. Upgrading from 3.0.1 this got me to a compile
error since org.apache.cayenne.conf.Configuration does not exist any more.