cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] cayenne-3.1M1
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:08:18 GMT

On Nov 17, 2010, at 9:21 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.1M1/

I am voting +1 and closing the vote. We have the following results:

Aristedes Maniatis +1
Michael Gentry +1
Tore Halset +1
Andrus Adamchik +1

I will publish artifacts shortly.

M1 vote was a good occasion for me to switch my production system to Cayenne 3.1 and do some
real testing of the new Cayenne. This resulted in discovery of CAY-1515, CAY-1516, CAY-1517.
Of those CAY-1515 is pretty serious. As you see I still voted +1 on the release, as I think
the first 3.1 milestone is not expected to be perfect code-wise. But I guess we should mention
this known issue when making an announcement (and note that it is fixed already and will be
included in M2).

Andrus