cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Cayenne 3.1 and "Query-as-objects"
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:20:57 GMT
Hello Andrus;

A while back we discussed a bit about how 3.1 might have a "object
representation" for EJBQLQuery so that a query could be built without
needing to parse an EJBQL string and so that it might be possible to
work with a query in a more "programmatic" manner.

I've skimmed over the 3.1 packages, but can't see an obvious location
for that material -- did you do that in the end and if so, can you point
me in the right direction where I might be able to find it?

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz