cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 3.1 and "Query-as-objects"
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:29:05 GMT
This is still on the TODO list. No work has been done in this area yet.

Considering that we also want to provide generified queries (which is probably as a part of
this feature), this is a pretty big task.

Andrus

On Nov 21, 2010, at 11:20 AM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:

> Hello Andrus;
>
> A while back we discussed a bit about how 3.1 might have a "object representation" for
EJBQLQuery so that a query could be built without needing to parse an EJBQL string and so
that it might be possible to work with a query in a more "programmatic" manner.

> I've skimmed over the 3.1 packages, but can't see an obvious location for that material
-- did you do that in the end and if so, can you point me in the right direction where I might
be able to find it?