cayenne-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Build failed in Hudson: Cayenne-trunk » h2,JDK 1.5 (latest),Ubuntu #372
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:24:23 GMT
Of course.

On Oct 21, 2010, at 5:36 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:

> Dare we switch?  :-)
> 
> 
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Andrus Adamchik
> <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> Nice!
>> 
>> On Oct 21, 2010, at 5:29 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
>> 
>>> FWIW, the H2 people fixed the bug for us and 3.1 builds and the tests
>>> successfully run with with H2 1.2.144.
>>> 
>>> mrg
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net>
wrote:
>>>> Sure, I'll take care of that.  I also filed a bug for the H2 people.
>>>> Maybe they'll fix it, but at least we are back to building now.
>>>> 
>>>> mrg
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>
wrote:
>>>>> Awesome. It worked.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Can we possibly log a Jira about H2 auto increment feature and record
it in RELEASE-NOTES? It should help us down the line in documenting 3.1 improvements.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Andrus
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Oct 9, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> H2 1.1.119 ran tests successfully locally, so I've committed the
POM
>>>>>> and hopefully Hudson will build cleanly now.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> mrg
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>
wrote:
>>>>>>> I suggest filing a bug with H2 and downgrading down, until we
(hopefully) find a version that is free of that bug but still supports auto-increment. If
that doesn't work, we can switch tests to file-based URLs.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Andrus
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Oct 9, 2010, at 6:23 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> I just did an experiment.  Using H2 against a file (/tmp/CayenneTest)
>>>>>>>> it worked fine (returned one record).  Against an in memory
DB it
>>>>>>>> failed (returned 3 records).  Seems like there is a bug in
H2
>>>>>>>> somewhere.  Thoughts on how we should handle this?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> mrg
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> PS. Here is the SQL:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> CREATE TABLE ARTIST (ARTIST_ID BIGINT NOT NULL, ARTIST_NAME
CHAR(254)
>>>>>>>> NOT NULL, DATE_OF_BIRTH DATE NULL, PRIMARY KEY (ARTIST_ID));
>>>>>>>> CREATE TABLE PAINTING (ARTIST_ID BIGINT NULL, ESTIMATED_PRICE
>>>>>>>> DECIMAL(10, 2) NULL, GALLERY_ID INTEGER NULL, PAINTING_DESCRIPTION
>>>>>>>> VARCHAR(255) NULL, PAINTING_ID INTEGER NOT NULL, PAINTING_TITLE
>>>>>>>> VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (PAINTING_ID));
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> INSERT INTO ARTIST (ARTIST_ID, ARTIST_NAME) VALUES (33001,
'B');
>>>>>>>> INSERT INTO ARTIST (ARTIST_ID, ARTIST_NAME) VALUES (33002,
'A');
>>>>>>>> INSERT INTO ARTIST (ARTIST_ID, ARTIST_NAME) VALUES (33003,
'D');
>>>>>>>> INSERT INTO PAINTING (PAINTING_ID, ARTIST_ID, PAINTING_TITLE,
>>>>>>>> ESTIMATED_PRICE) VALUES (33009, 33001, 'X', 5000);
>>>>>>>> INSERT INTO PAINTING (PAINTING_ID, ARTIST_ID, PAINTING_TITLE,
>>>>>>>> ESTIMATED_PRICE) VALUES (33010, 33001, 'Y', 5000);
>>>>>>>> INSERT INTO PAINTING (PAINTING_ID, ARTIST_ID, PAINTING_TITLE,
>>>>>>>> ESTIMATED_PRICE) VALUES (33011, 33002, 'Z', 5000);
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> SELECT t0.DATE_OF_BIRTH AS ec0_0, t0.ARTIST_ID AS ec0_2,
>>>>>>>> t0.ARTIST_NAME AS ec0_1 FROM ARTIST t0 LEFT OUTER JOIN PAINTING
t1 ON
>>>>>>>> (t0.ARTIST_ID = t1.ARTIST_ID) WHERE t1.PAINTING_ID IS NULL;
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 


Mime
View raw message