cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.0.1 - reloaded
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:26:38 GMT
+1 from me.

I will keep running the vote till Sunday, even though enough time has passed and we have enough
+1's to close it. Not sure if Ari still wants to look at it, and also I will be traveling
on Saturday, and will only have time to look at it on Sunday.

Really appreciate the discussion that we had about the release process. It resulted in improving
both voting procedure and the Maven code.

Cheers,
Andrus

On Aug 26, 2010, at 10:00 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0.1_2/
>
> So here is a new set of 3.0.1 release files, with a source file, and binary files built
from that source (and not from SVN or git). The only noteable difference is that there's no
"src" folder in the binary distros, making them ~2M smaller. NOTICE file was fixed as well.