cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: source package
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 10:10:00 GMT
Yeah, that's my local Eclipse workspace folders. Definitely need to remove that. Glad you found
it.

BTW, the release is now published and we can do an announcement. Ari let me know if you want
to do that, or I ca do it myself. Up to you.

Andrus

On Sep 6, 2010, at 10:04 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> This is too late for 3.0.1 and does not deserve that release being withdrawn. But we
should remove the 'eclipse' folder. It seems to contain only rubbish files.