cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.0.1 - reloaded
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 17:25:23 GMT
On 3/09/10 11:26 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I will keep running the vote till Sunday, even though enough time has passed and we have
enough +1's to close it. Not sure if Ari still wants to look at it, and also I will be traveling
on Saturday, and will only have time to look at it on Sunday.

I do. But if I don't get time to look at it in the next few days, here's a +0 from me (that
is, I have nothing I know of holding it up).

> Really appreciate the discussion that we had about the release process. It resulted in
improving both voting procedure and the Maven code.

Now I just need to review everything that was said and document it all.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis