cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.1 - next steps
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:47:02 GMT
One thing we do in the Apache Click project is that we package the
source code in the library JAR files.

I know this is a little unusual and makes the JAR files larger.
However its great from an IDE perspective as the source code is
already there and you can drill straight into methods.  Its also good
from the perspective you know exactly what you are dealing with, i.e.
its the source used to compile the classes.

regards Malcolm Edgar

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:03 AM, Andrew Lindesay <apl@lindesay.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I only started using Cayenne this last few months and was working at source level to
understand and patch a couple of small things and haven't had any problem getting anything
-- it all seemed clear and straight forward.