cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 3.0.1
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:14:20 GMT
Bear with me as it's been forever since I reviewed a release.   I
don't actually use Cayenne 2 or 3 yet.

signatures match:  yes

checksums match:  yes
We should consider switching from md5 to SHA512 (either instead-of or
in-addition-to) per ASF signing FAQ.

source included: yes

Does the code build:  cayenne-3.0.1.tar.gz -- I found no instructions
on building the code from the source package we distribute.  I don't
see any build files either.

LICENSE file:
NOTICE file:

Are we still using HSQLDB, Scope, and JGoodies in this release?  We
don't include them in the 3rd party jars directory.

Since we are distributing vpp-2.2.1.jar, don't we need to include the
bsd license for it in LICENSE.txt and NOTICES.txt?

http://vpp.sourceforge.net/LICENSE