cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Trunk folders reorg
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:00:43 GMT
Actually a build from top level works the same way. Only assemblies are simplified per my earlier
message - http://cayenne.apache.org/building-cayenne.html

Andrus

On Aug 24, 2010, at 7:22 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:

> I'm going to have to re-learn how to build things ... :-)
>

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Andrus Adamchik
> <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints
in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in
3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in
Eclipse, you will need to reimport.