cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <aadamc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: internalizing third-party deps
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:13:22 GMT
Finally got around to work on pulling this third-party library in our code. So added the Apache
license header to the source files. Now trying to figure out what to do with the original
license / copyright notice. What is our approach to that? Just strip them off the source files
on the premise that they are mentioned in the common NOTICE/LICENSE?

This is what Apache license header seems to imply: "See the NOTICE file distributed with this
work for additional information regarding copyright ownership."

Still wanted to doublecheck.

Thanks,
Andrus