cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.0.1 - reloaded
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:29:24 GMT
Hello.

+1

I have done:
 * a brief check of licensing files/headers.
 * junit-tested the distribution with our own system.
 * done some basic testing of the modeler user interface.

This is probably way too brief compared to the PMC requirements discussed earlier.

Regards,
 - Tore.

On Aug 26, 2010, at 09:00 , Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0.1_2/
>
> So here is a new set of 3.0.1 release files, with a source file, and binary files built
from that source (and not from SVN or git). The only noteable difference is that there's no
"src" folder in the binary distros, making them ~2M smaller. NOTICE file was fixed as well.