cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Trunk folders reorg
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:54:03 GMT
I should also mention that when implementing CAY-1474, I came a step closer to DI in the Modeler.
Now the Modeler starts via a DI container (and hence a bunch of things can be customizable
already), but unfortunately injection stops at Application class... Providing injection inside
Swing components is a separate task though...

Andrus

On Aug 24, 2010, at 6:50 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints
in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in
3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in
Eclipse, you will need to reimport.