cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <aadamc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: internalizing third-party deps
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:33:28 GMT
Totally does. Thanks!

On Aug 30, 2010, at 2:20 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 4:13 AM, Andrus Adamchik <aadamchik@apache.org> wrote:
>> Finally got around to work on pulling this third-party library in our code. So added
the Apache license header to the source files. Now trying to figure out what to do with the
original license / copyright notice. What is our approach to that? Just strip them off the
source files on the premise that they are mentioned in the common NOTICE/LICENSE?

>> This is what Apache license header seems to imply: "See the NOTICE file distributed
with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership."