cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: getting closer to 3.0.1
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:01:08 GMT
Hi Andrus;

It would be great to get CAY-1426 resolved, but I can work around this for the short-term.

Unfortunately, I think it is not an area where I would feel comfortable making changes. :-/

I have been able to get a unit test to demonstrate the problem which is attached to the ticket
as a patch.

cheers.

> Just applied a patch by Xenia Khailenko fixing a pretty big hole in ROP/EJBQL (CAY-1452).
Now need to finish vertical inheritance docs... From there I think we are ready to make a
3.0.1. Anything else we have in a bugfix queue that needs to be addressed?

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz