cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: getting closer to 3.0.1
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:05:48 GMT
Just committed a patch from Xenia. This was indeed a bug in the
parser. Thanks for reminding us about it.

In the meantime a few more issues were brought to my attention related
to mapping self-referential tables with inheritance and runtime
relationships (reminiscent of CAY-1009). This is not logged to Jira
yet. Will do that as we get more information.

Andrus