cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.1 IoC
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 06:46:15 GMT
Not to the unit tests inheriting from CayenneCase and friends. Unit
tests were always bootstrapped in their own way, even in the past
(mostly for performance reasons). However if you need to define mock
services, etc. via IoC this can be done with a great deal of
flexibility. E.g. see DataDomainProviderTest.java,
DefaultDataSourceFactoryLoaderTest.java and other tests in the same
package.

Andrus