cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 23:29:46 GMT
On 12/05/10 7:10 AM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
> If I want to make modifications to pages in the documentation;
>
> 	http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/...
>
> Is there a means of getting authentication information for that system so I can make
those changes or should I give those additions and amendments to somebody to load in?

Because the documentation forms part of the 'product' that is Cayenne, the current situation
is that only committers have the rights to change the documentation space. The wiki space
is however more open.

The PMC has the discretion to set and change these rules and we want to make it easy for people
to help improve the documentation. Why don't you start for now by sending through those additions
to this list and if you are going to have ongoing contributions it would be in everyone's
interest to make that as easy as possible for you.

Regards

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis