cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Jira fix for
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 15:21:46 GMT
On 7/05/10 1:07 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> You are talking about the announcement? I'd say we don't go to the level
> of individual Jiras. This page that you mentioned is a pretty good
> overview of what's new:
>
> http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/guide-to-30-features.html
>
> The rest is in the release-notes.

I've been linking to the list of Jira's for a while now for each release. I like it because
it gives you a nice list but also lets users click through to the detail. The release notes
in SVN isn't nearly as informative.

The thing is that 3.0 final is a strange release version in Jira with mostly older things
that were closed before we had the first milestone. So maybe I can put together a version
which gives us a list a bit like this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&type=4&type=2&pid=12310903&status=6&fixfor=-3&resolution=1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

But obviously without the older 1.x and 2.x things.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis