cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Additional Methods on DataRowStore
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 14:06:55 GMT
No objections in general, but you will need to ensure somehow the
correct lifecycle of an EventBridge within DataRowStore. I.e. if we
are changing the bridge, the old one has to be shut down, then the new
one needs to be started, but only if DataRowStore has not been
shutdown yet.

Maybe it is easier to go with a custom EventBridgeFactory specified in
the Modeler instead?

Andrus