cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Vertical inheritance
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 12:28:02 GMT
Hi Mike,

Would be cool to have you back :-)

Yeah, my estimate re: horizontal+vertical inheritance was that it
would require lots of *uninterrupted* work on my end (lets say 4
weeks). Since I have to work on other projects at the same time,
that's the luxury I can't afford (in fact it already resulted in a few
abandoned local git branches where I started to develop some idea,
only to realize I can't remember what it was when I come back to it 2
months later).

I am going to WWDC in a few weeks. Maybe I can use this "vacation"
time to give it another shot (especially since it involves a trans-
atlantic flight where nobody can call me or send an email ... this may
be equivalent to 4 weeks of office time :-)). I was going to work on
some other 3.1 features now, but since inheritance has always been
high on my list of things to do, I wouldn't mind re-prioritizing...

Andrus