cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.0 final?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:29:36 GMT
Totally. I haven't looked at CAY-1423, but otherwise we seem to be in
a good shape.

The "renaming" process IMO should be a clone of RC3 tag, and a regular
release procedure from there. I.e. assembling the artifacts,
evaluating and voting.

I am on vacation now, but I have pretty stable internet connection in
all places that I am visiting, so I think I should be able to handle
assembling and posting the artifacts (internet connection in hotels in
China is much better than what I often get in New York, go
figure :-)). Maybe around Sunday - Monday.

Andrus