cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Fwd: Google Summer of Code: Bring out your projects
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:52:54 GMT
While I hoped to participate actively in GSoC this year (including
promotion of the program among University students here in Belarus),
it turned out that I am totally out of time now. If anybody else wants
to be a mentor / has project ideas, please step forward.

Cheers,
Andrus

Begin forwarded message: